On The Bay
Welcome to Team "On the Bay" fundraising page!
On May 29th, our team will be participating in the 12th annual Hike & Bike in support of Hospice Georgian Triangle - a cause that is very near and dear to our team members.
Hospice Georgian Triangle provides compassionate care in the home and at Campbell House for individuals and families dealing with life-limiting illness, living in the communities of The Town of Blue Mountains, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach and Clearview Township.
Did you know ? Hospice Georgian Triangle relies on the support of grants and donations for more than 50% of funding for their end-of-life care and grief counseling.
This past year Hospice was able to impact our community by providing:
· 9 children and youth with 52 individual sessions for grief and bereavement support sessions.
· 114 adult group sessions with 1,248 group participants.
· 2,052 grief and bereavement or personal care individual sessions.
· 234 patients cared for in Campbell House.
· 143 virtual visits and 80 in-person visits for our new Palliative Pain and Symptom Management Clinic
·100+ volunteers & Volunteer hours equaling upwards of 8,625 hours.
This is where we come in!
Please support our team in the year’s Hike & Bike. We will [Hike 6 km] together to raise funds and awareness for Hospice. Join us by sponsoring or joining the team!
Together we can make a difference in many lives.