THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
It was an incredible day that brought together more than 350 participants & 110 volunteers for the first time in two years.
Thanks to you, we were able to raise more than $176,000, and pledges are still coming in! This amazing accomplishment will help provide compassionate care to those living with a life-limiting illness and their families, as well as grief and bereavement support.
- There’s still time to support! Donations will be accepted through the Hike & Bike website until June 30th, and year-round at hgtfoundation.com.
- Special mention to the top team Margot’s Motivators contributing $39,657.
- Check out the photos from Georgian Life.
- If you entered the raffle and want to know if you won? Check out the unclaimed prize numbers here.
- We are grateful to all our sponsors that contributed, including platinum sponsor Blue Mountain.
We want to hear from you. Share your feedback. TAKE SURVEY
We look forward to seeing you next year for Hike & Bike 2023 on Sunday May 28!
Hospice Georgian Triangle services are provided for at no cost. More than 50% of our funding comes from the generosity of the community, meaning our hospice would not exist without your continued support.
Watch a special message from Dr. Alyssa Boyd, medical director Hospice Georgian Triangle.